???

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hey all...

Silver was pestering me for an entry...soo..

1) Silver, pls do not find ur hideaway in aust. Else its going to be very expensive everytime u run into probs. U need to run there to hide... not very wise if u ask me. Suggest somewhere locally. Else, somewhere in the north or south.
hahahahah....

2) Smoking. I had mine just awhile back. It aint that bad but frankly would i wanna tie myself down with something that cost $11 per pack. Naaa... Im just too rational to do something like that. I rather spend the money on food or something... hahah.. Silver, pls try smoking someday.

3) Some filipino maid is trying to make a pass on me. hahah... Heres the story.

She gave me a miss call and when i saw it, i send a msg to chk who it was.
She msg back and tried to start a conversation.
She even mention that shes lonely and sad becoz shes away from home and everything..
I subsequently ignore her msgs.

Omg..Whats with the world today?!

Frostie, hows my babe search coming along??

Regards
好人

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home