???

Monday, November 27, 2006

Hey all..

Day 4.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a photo of a chio Chambermaid... I swear, she looks chio-er in real person. Sadly, shes not very tall... =(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We went to the market. Not intending to buy anything to cook...just looking for breakfast.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mama would be proud of me if she finds me at the market.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally, food...breakfast... yippeee..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I dun noe what to pose....I just wanna look silly. hahaha...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Visor looks silly too..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The breakfast gang..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Breakfast.. Errm...Not exactly fantastic but...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We finish it anyway.. haha..yes, i was hungry. Everyone is hungry.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TIme to go shopping again. Or rather, look for spa again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Busy roads of vietnam city..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some chio auntie posing for photo. Visor actually commented that shes chio...

I kept quiet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Windy in deep thoughts...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our third hotel. Or rather, our hotel's bathroom..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Vietnam Opera House.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is visor and windy panicking. Why? Becoz they finished all their DONG and USD. And they cant find a money changer. hahaha...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At the Vietnam matching agency.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Windy likes this one... I was just busy taking photos. I like the chambermaid better. Im really faithful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Vietnam-ness housefly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is where we made our pants and burmudas. Not exactly cheap but it was nice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have no idea what they are doing..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is just rain but it was the first time we saw rain in vietnam. Hahaha...Yes, im bored and amused.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dinner time!! Windy with dinner..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Legoz with dinner..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Visor with dinner. Yes, he didnt even bother looking at me. Visor, YOU ARE A GREEDY PIG!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what caused my tummy ache... Not that i mind...i had an extra day of holiday! Yippeee...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not to mention....Yummy. I love oysters. Fresh oysters.
Sinful if u ask me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think i felt the effects immediately. hahaha..

That concludes my vietnam trip. Sigh... Time to plan for another trip!

Taiwan, here we come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home