Wow time flies and before I know it, term has unofficially ended, exam starts tomorrow, and I will be back in Singapore after a long long time away..haa..and in such a long/short span or time, Manu, Lancer, Pixie, Rats all getting married?! Suddenly makes me feel old..lik people around me are all getting married..HAHA...well congrats to all of them as well! Legoz, Silver, when are each of you taking the plunge and walking down the red carpet as well???? haa n of cuz I dun mean the 2 of u walking down it together! BUT YOU NEVER KNOW...haaaa
Apparently workplace hasnt changed much from what I read..haa but u know, just chill..I always look forward to going to work because of people lik the two of you who are there..so hopefully in that same capacity you two can look forward to going to work n seeing ur frens..well, not forgettin to work hard at the same time to ATTEMPT to raise ur PB to the level of those who "do not deserve it"...but all these dun really affect me for now so I guess I'm better off just being a listener now yea..hee..on another note, come 4th June, I'll see u guys around Mindef yea? Drop by AMD branch and look for me pls, cuz I dun think i have clearance to go down into H..haa :p
For now, time to head to school on a nice sweet Sunday morning to attempt to study...oh btw..love is in the air..it is in the air......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home