???
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Not as enjoyable as wat Zogel described... I was super tired after a rather long flight of G fighting... Nevertheless, it's an awful experience (once in a lifetime...) It's really not easy being a fighter pilot and WSO fighter.
欣 blogged @
11:49 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Hi All,do you know how stat boards like IRAS reply...
Hey Frost!Welcome Back!!!U must be busy catching u...
S O M E T I M E SSometimes... when you cry... no ...
phew... 3 wedding meals down for the month of May....
Lately, I've been pondering alot on the Meaning of...
Hi All again...kekeke... not bad hoh... one long (...
Wow time flies and before I know it, term has unof...
Halo All!It's Sunday!!! Time flies super super sup...
HAllo people how's everyone doing?!!I'm gonna be b...
Hey people, hows it all going? Looks like you had ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home